Welcome to the Wilbraham Children's Museum!
Please check out all our information about becoming a member, joining a playgroup, having a birthday party and participating in special events.
We always have something fun in the works!
Click here to check out our Upcoming Events!
Trunk or Treat, Holiday Brunch with Santa, and New Years Open Hours Party.
How will your children benefit from playgroup?
- A safe and nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Enhance healthy early brain development through play
- Opportunities for children to create, invent, reason and problem solve
- Opportunities to build attachment between adults and children as they play together, and share time and experiences
- Learn social skills as they negotiate with peers, resolve conflict, take turns, share and make friends
- Build resilience to enable them to cope with new situations and manage stress and adapt to change
- How will families benefit from playgroup?
- where families can create their own locally based friends and social networks
- A place where parents and caregivers can support each other through sharing ideas, parenting experiences, concerns and information
- Build family capacity through peer support
- A place where families can build long-term friendships as their children grow and transition to school
- for families to enjoy a shared outing