Welcome to the Wilbraham Children's Museum!
Please check out all our information about becoming a member, joining a playgroup, having a birthday party and participating in special events.
We always have something fun in the works!
Click here to check out our Upcoming Events!
Spaghetti dinner & concert, Teddy Bear picnic, Volunteer Dinner.
How will your children benefit from playgroup?
- A safe and nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Enhance healthy early brain development through play
- Opportunities for children to create, invent, reason and problem solve
- Opportunities to build attachment between adults and children as they play together, and share time and experiences
- Learn social skills as they negotiate with peers, resolve conflict, take turns, share and make friends
- Build resilience to enable them to cope with new situations and manage stress and adapt to change
- How will families benefit from playgroup?
- A space where families can create their own locally based friends and social networks
- A place where parents and caregivers can support each other through sharing ideas, parenting experiences, concerns and information
- Build family capacity through peer support
- A place where families can build long-term friendships as their children grow and transition to school
- An affordable and regular opportunities for families to enjoy a shared outing